Add more internal storage to your Nintendo NES Classic Edition console with this small expansion board! The Super Storage adds a microSD card slot using unpopulated pads on the underside of your NES Classic. Use any size microSD card to add a little more breathing room for extra games.
- Easy-solder slim PCB! Eliminates the need for long wires and the headaches of cross referencing screenshots and datasheets
- Easy access! This product comes in two pieces joined by a small ribbon cable. This allows you to put the microSD card slot anywhere you want allowing for quick and easy swaps.
- Infinite storage! Ok, well maybe not infinite, but it should accept most microSD cards
- No case modifications required! The best feature of the NES Classic Edition is the fine details in the miniature case. This add-on requires no modification to the console’s shell
- Simple installation! Removing a few screws and eight quick-solder points is all it takes
Shipping inside of the US is a flat rate of $3 while international is a flat rate of $7. Once we package up your order, you’ll automatically receive a tracking number. Shipping is done via USPS and generally takes 2-5 days for the US, but may take longer for international orders.
Check out the installation tutorial! Don’t trust your soldering skills? We also offer a professional installation service for an additional cost. Put in an order with the installation service included and we will send you information to where you can send your console.
NOTE! Be sure to check the known-good microSD cards here!
How do I know if I have a 2016 NES?
If you bought the system new in 2016-2017 you most likely have the original version of the system. The SD pins will be right next to the R16 CPU under the heat sink and should have the labels VCC, RX, TX, and GND on them. If they are on the underside of the board, you have a 2018 version!